Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Petco photos


 We decided to take Elvis to Petco to get some “professional” photos taken when he was still a puppy.  Why Dave agreed to go along with this is totally beyond me but it turned out to actually be a lot of fun.  Elvis was an angel, of course,  and huge hit at the store.   We felt like crazy pet owners but its not like we were having an oil painting done of him to hang over our mantel, just a photo shoot in the middle of Petco – totally normal. 


Let’s just say the photographer was less than professional but the pictures did come out OK.  Here are a few of my favorites. 





For the other crazy puppy parents out there…Petco’s around the country apparently have these photo sessions every so often and you can sign up to take your pet for his/her own portrait sitting.  There was a special when we went for $9.95, which covered the sitting fee and a set of prints of one pose.  Of course I couldn’t settle for the mere $10 so I opted to get the CD of images.  I’ll be honest, it was not worth the money as the photos that came on the CD were unedited but at least now I have digital copies of all of Elvis’ pics to do with them as I like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment